Sunday, October 5, 2008

to all my friends.. i am not exaggerating.. but i do feel sad of leaving these (u guys) wonderful people in my life.. no doubt we will meet again but would we be this close to each other? can i still confide to you like how i always do? wat will happen to our meet on Friday? it would probably be replaced with some other activities, which i may or may not like.. but i ll always remember to be grateful for meeting u guys opened up my eyes to great things and i have learned a great deal.. thanks for bringing out the best in me.. life as in the last 4 years is by far the most interesting and educating time of my life, perhaps it's the people that i have met that made it so worthwhile.. i got to admit that i am always not putting in effort to keep in touch.. but this time, trust me.. i am giving my best..

p/s: i am writing this as i got an email from a friend.. i am sorry if u think u're deserted.. but the fact is that u're not.. i say this from the bottom of my heart!!

No comments: