Monday, October 20, 2008

it's blowing a gale outside.. i am sitting here with only echo surrounding me in this room.. i am feeling cold and warm.. and i find myself stucked between the world of confusion and the world of fact.. neither here nor there hanging in the balance of transition.. there are times when i have to put on my fake smiles in front of people.. i have to do things i don't like and i have to go thru the hard way.. or maybe i have to go to the wrong way in order to make my next path the right way.. and i am not sure which is the right one.. am in my tears and tell myself they are all fake.. i try so hard to become someone everybody worth but on the other hand i am looking myself down.. why isn't?? the person is me wasn't me afterall..

2 comments:

♥芊芊♥ said...

dear lip yee, although i don reli know wat happen to u, don feel sad. Be tough. I know sumtime it is hard to be 'urself'. It is hard to reveal the 'real' aspects of u in front of the other people. Tat's so called life. Everyone has to alter themselves in order to fit in to the environment.

Don giv urself too much pressure. Communication is very important. If u nid some1 to talk, i will be ur listener. N i bet xueying, leepoh, adriana, yee huat they all concern bout u. U r not alone. ^^

捕捕蛋 said...

write in english, i feel lazy to read. anyway, nice to meet u!
HAI HAO MA??