Thursday, October 16, 2008

i've been here for almost 1 month now.. wow.. time flies.. okie, so i am 1 month closer to meet my family.. haha.. wat a dream!!
things are not as bad as wat i think maybe.. haha..

at least living out on myself for the first time.. burned out something for the first time.. it's better to learn earlier than late night.. trust me.. everyone learns better the hardway..
see this is the result!!

my lunch.. =).. it's tempting rite?? off course i know.. and it's tasty too.. haha.. (I COOK ONE WO)!! haha.. **do praise me, then i ll consider to cook for u**

i think i realize a lot even though just living here for like 1 month.. it is only through hardship then we learn our lessons best.. and i think it serves u all as well.. well so no point flushing myself down the toilet lo.. haha..

or at least..
erm.. it's at flat 3A, room 2.. =)

1 comment:

♥芊芊♥ said...

Wao, ur food reli look good...better than me...i still dono how to cook even i study outside for almost 3 years =.=" my dad oso ask me, y u still dono how to cook ar? lol...