Saturday, September 27, 2008

today marks my 6th day in Manchester.. im not goin to talk abt how much i miss my home again (just keep it at the bottom of my heart ll do)..

so now daddy and mummy.. wat i want to 'rant' is..

i am happy to walk to the city centre..
i am happy to shop for groceries..
i am happy to carry heavy stuffs..
i am happy to wash plates..
i am happy to do everythings..
as i finally find the taste of HOME here..

well, i dunno how tasty the Jamie's kitchen is.. but in Bramall Court, Cannon Street i found P.A.T's kitchen.. where the warmest place to dine in.. and IT helps me to carry through my severe homesick.. (i am happy to eat again)..

but yet 'where we love is HOME.. home that our feet may leave.. but never the HEART'..

and lastly.. i wished to say THANK YOU to the 2 VIP again.. u know who u're.. listening to my rants.. and most importantly.. bringing back my appetite.. haha.. and fatty lipyee ll be back soon.. =)

4 comments:

fififei said...

What the P.A.T. means ar?
let me guess.
patrick aka tan.... rite?
haha!!! =)

enjoy enjoy enjoy enjoy!

tataz.!

+aDrIaNa+ said...

seem like everything is going well there...after a week, i think u r slowly getting use to there edi.
hv alex teach u how to upload pic? upload some pic 4 us to c.looking forward to c the fatty lip yee..wahaha

股灵精探 said...

oh....upload pic can juz let me do that, hahahhahahaha....now highly recommend P.A.T's Kitchen..hahahaha

lipyee said...

fififei.. u thinking too much la.. P.A.T's Kitchen is for Patrick, Alex and Tat Su.. Just tat simple..