Saturday, September 20, 2008

erm.. it's about time to... leave..
last night at home this year.. and really dunno wat shud i do..
relatives and frens came to my house.. gathered and chatted..
true enuff.. it was indeed my end of the world..
and i am goin to be in a world without daddy nor mommy mumbling about everything..
without sisters to fight with me.. literally..
i know its gonna be a wonderful world with my new found freedom..
fair enuff.. everything comes with a price.. i have to loss all my family members to gain the freedom.. knowing that things are never gonna be the same again after today.. i still have to go..
people had been hugging me, waving goodbye to me, wishing me luck and all the best..
and once again.. i know things are not gonna be the same again.. (tear starts rolling down)..
i am both excited and anxious.. couldn't imagine myself living alone without home cooked food..
but i know i am gonna be fine.. maybe missing the family a lil more day by day..
and i know.. a thousand miles away from home.. i will be good and take care of my own..
so take care people.. and may god be with my family and everyone who cares.. erm.. GOODBYE..

No comments: