Monday, September 29, 2008

(jeen, yee, fei, ying)


oh well jeen.. i hope that right now u're reading this.. (coz it's all gonna be urs)..

i don't think i ever told you..
how much u mean to me..
there when i was sad, u convinced me..
there when i was lazy, u helped me..
there when i was sick, u looked after me..
there when i was stubborn, u scolded me..
there when i was happy, u shared with me..
there when i was innocent, u taught me..
all the way, i just wanted to say..
THANK YOU with all my heart..

and one last thing.. wat a big day for you today!! so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! am glad to have you, fifi, and ying ying to be my sisters.. i miss shopping and eating with you all.. loving u lots.. XOXO.. muckssssssssssss...

5 comments:

股灵精探 said...

haha..finally upload ur 1st pic....haha....the 2nd one is u ar? totallhy nt look like u ler..haha

Unknown said...

jeen is the elder small sis? the very talkative one?

xueying said...

no la...the active 1 is fifi!
said tat u r ly's half bf?y seem dunno her sis's name?aiyoyo...
this 1, susu better than u..haha

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!take care :)

lipyee said...

jeen.. i know i ll be better if u're here with me.. am sad tat is not..