Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I thought... I would be happy
but this isn't happiness is it

underneath the joys of having exams done with
looms the dreaded feeling that my university life is also over

beneath the anticipation of returning back to my homeland, seeing my family and friends, eating great food
lies the gloom that my time with the friends, whom I have grown to love,
is also hastily running out

below the absolute bliss of having nothing to do and no care in the world lurks the
empty feeling of having nothing to do, no purpose in life and absolutely no vision for the future

yes, my time is running out and I still don't know what I want
I don't want this to end. And yet, I can't go on like this.
Why do I fight growing up? No one seems to be so hung up about it.

-S-I-G-H-!!!

No comments: